ESPERANCE BAY TURF CLUB
Established in our present location in 1984, the Esperance Bay Turf Club now boasts a 1900m grass track that is equal to any grass track in country W.A.
Our season runs from November to March every year, culminating with the highlight of our season, the Esperance Cup (Sunday 6th March 2022).
Esperance is home to Australia’s best beaches so we like to think that this is ‘Where the Surf Meets the Turf’.
Race Dates 2021- 22 Season
[Bus service available – more information here]
– Saturday 20th Nov 2021 – first race 2:15pm
– Saturday 4th Dec 2021 – first race 1:06pm
– Friday 17th Dec 2021 – first race 2:40pm
– Sunday 26th Dec 2021 – first race 1:28pm
– Sunday 2nd Jan 2022 – first race 1:15pm
– Friday 14th Jan 2022 – first race 1:34pm
– Saturday 22nd Jan 2022 – first race 1:48pm
(bus leaves pink lake iga 12:48pm then onto further stops – see general info)
– Friday 4th Feb 2022
– Saturday 19th Feb 2022 LADIES DAY
– Sunday 6th March 2022 – ESPERANCE CUP – we are sorry, but this event is for full season membership persons only due to the Level 2 Covid restrictions of numbers on course. Please see the WA Government for more details on these restrictions.
Become a Member
Become an Esperance Bay Turf Club Member and enjoy entitlements that take your day at the races to the next level.